At LARHN we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to www.larhn.com (“our Website”). Whether browsing our Website, subscribing to our newsletter, registering a warranty or contacting us, here is where you’ll find information on how we protect your privacy and keep your data safe and secure.
Visitors to our website
- When someone visits our Website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our Website. This helps us to understand which content is popular and how to improve the experience for visitors. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We don’t make, and don’t allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our Website.
- If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our Website, we will be clear about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Newsletter signup, warranty registration and contacting us
- As part of the registration process for our newsletter, product warranties and when contacting us, we collect personal information. We use that information: to answer your enquiries; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to provide the best support for our products; and to check that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or emailing John Smith.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Links to other web sites
Access to your personal information
- You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer John Smith. If you have any issues with how we process data, you have the right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.