Welcome to www.larhn.com (“the Website”). If you continue to browse and use the Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, LARHN LTD, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11598799. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the Website, and any dispute arising out of such use, shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.