Terms and conditions
- This warranty is intended to cover products sold under our namesake brand, LARHN®, against defective manufacture. It is subject to the following non-exhaustive exclusions:
- General wear and tear, including damage or deterioration, where the function of the product is unaffected, or which might reasonably be expected based on the time that has passed since the date of purchase;
- Damage or loss to parts which are described as “optional” or fixed or installed at the discretion of the customer;
- Accidental damage;
- Damage resulting from misuse, including failure to follow any product instructions;
- Damage due to attempted repair or modification;
- Commercial use;
- Products sold as used or second-hand; or
- Products sold by non-authorised resellers.
- If your product develops a defect within the warranty period, please contact us, providing details of the defect. Please use “Warranty Claim” as the subject of your message.
- If we (at our absolute discretion) decide that the product is defective, and your warranty claim valid we will either:
- replace the product (or part thereof); or
- where such product (or part thereof) is no longer available, provide such alternative product (or part thereof) as shall have equivalent functionality to the defective product; or
- if no equivalent product (or part thereof) is available, we will refund you a fair and reasonable amount which shall not exceed the amount paid. We reserve the right to deduct a reasonable amount from the value of the product in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
- Any replacement products (or parts thereof) or equivalent products (or parts thereof), shall benefit from a 12 month warranty period only.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with, and dispute arising out of shall be subject to, the laws of England and Wales.